We went to High Street last night because I was sulking for Krispy Kremes . But my stomach was already grumbling for dinner so we ignored the queue ( it's deja vu to the time when Gonuts Donuts first opened in The Fort ) and went on strolling. Constructions were ongoing and only few shops were open. The only decent beer you can have is the open bar in the middle. We passed by the very first Crocs shop in the country. Is the Crocs the new Havaianas or a fashion blunder? It costs P1,750. No thanks, I'll have my another Havaianas please.



We followed the direction people were heading to and serendipitously ended up in Serendra Piazza. It's like a quaint open-air night in Europe and surrounded by Miami-like condominiums . Almost all the restaurants, bars and cafes are new names to me. But what really stood out is the tiny shop "Cupcakes" by Sonja that comes cross between like a tea party and doll house. Everything inside it was eye candy from the wallpapers to teacups, even with a matching refrigerator! But the main treat is the cupcake itself all I can say is I'll definitely hop back in the rabbit hole into this wonderland. Prices range from P48- P130.


I just found out we wasted P25 in Hight Street when we could have parked for free in Serendra. Here are some parking friendly places:

1. Tiendesitas for tiangge and drinking
2. Robinson's Metro East for movies and shopping
3. Shopwise-As long as you shop for minimum of P300 for groceries you can multitask and run some errands within Araneta and Libis
4. Metrowalk for gimmicks

Comments

Popular Posts