Hello Fall

My fall watchlist is so packed! It's officially couch potato season!

Kdramas:



Sungkyunkwan Scandal - August 30 (every M and T) - Technically summer show. (reverse harem)



Mischievous Kiss/Playful Kiss - Sept 1 (every W and TH) - Only because of Kim Hyun Joong. I dropped the anime after 2 eps and I havn't seen the Taiwanese version so it will still have an element of surprise for me.

Jdorama



Juui Dolittle/ Veterinarian Doolittle- October - Shun Oguri and Mao Inoue!!!!

US

Returning shows:



The Vampire Diaries- Sept 9 (Every TH) Wow they have werewolves just like True Blood and Twilight. I missed Damon so much! It's interesting to note that they're playing Taylor's The Pretty Reckless song on TVD trailer now. Last season they only chose Leighton's song for another CW show, Gossip Girl.



Gossip Girl- Sept 13 ( Every M) I've been disappointed with Blair's last season's wardrobe but her Parisian style from the trailer is so poupee-ish!!!



Fringe - Sept 23 (Every Th) The mind boggling cases really relaxes me.

New shows I'll try out:



Hellcats Sept 8 (Every W) Cheerleaders yeah!



The Event - September 20 (Every M) Being dubbed as the next 'Lost' but I don't want to set my hopes too high.



Glee season 3 - Sept 21 (Every T) even though we havn't seen the last 2 seasons, we'll probably watch this because hubby is such a fan of Charice. lol.



Undercovers - Sept 22 (Every W) - Only because it's by JJ Abrams.

Returning Animes:



Hakuoki - Oct - (reverse harem)



Yumeiro Patissierie Professional - Oct 3 (reverse harem)

and of course the neverending Naruto and Bleach

download schedule checklist (i know i know...i'm so oc about this)
M - Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Gossip Girl, The Event
T - Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Glee
W - Playful Kiss, Hellcats, Undercovers
TH- Playful Kiss, The Vampire Diaries, Fringe

Comments

Popular Posts